You may even decide you don’t need a mask!
The initiative is a call to action that outlines specific steps that can be taken to ensure a healthy indoor environment:
- Creating a Clean Indoor Air Action Plan
- Optimizing a building's fresh air ventilation
- Enhancing indoor air filtration and cleaning
- Engagement of occupants and community
These measurements are then analyzed by our expert team to help ensure occupant health and safety by ensuring indoor air quality that meets or exceeds White House & EPA Challenges and national ASHRAE Standards.
We provide you with a complete report—with clear steps for remediation when and where necessary—and a Certificate of Compliance for spaces that meet the Challenges & Standards.
Contact us for a sample report.
The Air Cleaners Inc team is also available to act in the role of Owner's Representative.
This allows you to benefit from our knowledge and experience to manage risk and cost.
We will act on your behalf as you consider and manage projects and vendors.
Our services include
- Measurement of fresh air intake volumes
- Measurement of airflows in all specified rooms
- Measurement and inspection of all supply air handling units (AHUs)
- Functional inspection of all control systems
- Full inspection of supply and return air diffusers
- A complete report with Observations & Recommendations: provides a Roadmap and a Shopping List
- Owner's representative for any remediation, commissioning or preventive maintenance projects
- OPTIONAL: a computational fluid dynamic (CFD) airflow model for specified rooms.
For rooms or buildings without central HVAC, air parameters and room geometry will be analyzed to provide guidance for achieving high-quality indoor air
We Help You Meet The “62.1” Indoor
Air Quality Standard
Complete analysis and management of design and/or modifications to meet ASHRAE 62.1. Includes:
- Measurement of air flows at all air inlets and outlets for all specified rooms
- Measurement of fresh air inlet air flows to all air handling and/or conditioning devices
- Analysis of observed air change rates relative to ASHRAE 62.1 standard for indoor air quality
- Recommendations for clients on steps needed to achieve indoor air compliance with the ASHRAE 62.1 standard
- Certificate of Compliance for buildings that meet the ASHRAE 62.1 standard.
• Technical Guidance
• Airflow Measurement
• Air Change Rate Analysis
• CFD Modeling of Airflows
• Owner's Representative
• Project Management
• Annual Review